English for your job
- date: Monday 7 January to Friday 11 January 2019
- time: 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
- location: KVHS Bad Dürkheim
Topics: office cultures, business communication, wining and dining, work-life balance, cultural awareness
This course is designed for people who have a good basic knowledge of the English language which needs to be reactivated and improved in a very intensive way.
The focus is on speaking.
Are you in the wine business, buying or selling wine or do you just want to be able to join in conversations about wine?
In this course you will learn all the English phrases and expressions that are used when tasting and defining wine.
I can't help you choosing the right wine, but I can teach you how to describe one well!
Level: A2/B1 (intermediate)
- Thursday 14 March 2019 to 11 April 2019 (5 sessions)
- Time: 7.30 pm to 9.00 pm
- Location: Bad Dürkheim, Vigilienstraße 11
- Please contact me if you require any further information: email@example.com
- date: from Wednesday 6 February 2019 to 22 May 2019 (12 sessions)
- time: 7.00 pm - 8.30 pm
- location: Vigilienstraße 11 in Bad Dürkheim
If you wish to improve your knowledge and develop relevant communication skills needed in business life, this course will be the right one for you!
Topics are business strategies, logistics, entrepreneurship, cultural awareness, etc. Other subjects can be included according to participants' needs or wishes.
The main focus is on speaking!
If you require any further information, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org